Sunday, October 10, 2010
17. Fell in Love with a Veil
Let me warn you, I'm letting you take a peak into my crazy...

No matter how many times Zak reassures me that he's not weirded out and doesn't think I'm crazy, I'm pretty sure he is and does. I bought a veil. For my dream future wedding. I could tell him "It's just a facinator/hat", but let's be real here. I just couldn't help myself. I fell in love with it and knew it was the one (maybe some other time I'll do a post about how much I love Zak and I'll replace "it" with "him" and "he" in this sentence).

I was window shopping at DearGoldenVintage on Etsy, drooling over all the dresses and shoes when something caught my eye. It was meant to be, I had to have it. This gorgeous facinator:


With delicate cream fabric flowers, ribbon, and dark navy blue veil with rhinestones, it's perfect. It will sit waiting patiently in my closet, wrapped in it's own little box, awaiting it's debut.

Lauren (of DearGoldenVinage)is so sweet and wonderful. I'm sure anyone who is reading has visited her shop umpteen times because it's filled with such beautiful items. I will definitely be a returning customer!

Take Care,

~V

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
pretty, pretty. <3

Post a Comment