Tuesday, August 31, 2010
8. Goodbye Straight Hair, Hello New Dress.
Today was the last day of straight hair for me, well, for awhile. My friend permed my hair and I will post a picture or two once it has set and I can style it. So, my outfit post is just a little farewell my normal hair, but a hello to this new to me dress from Raleigh Vintage.


It was so hard to choose a dress from their shop, but I think I made the right choice! I love the fit and the bright pink abstract pattern. I paired it with nylon socks from We Love Colors and little T-Strap flats.

Oh, and then I saved the building from a fire.


Also, come and visit the shop to check out the Lighten My Load Moving Sale... My $10 or less section is huge and is changing daily!

Take Care,

~V
1 Comments:
Blogger Q's Daydream said...
Amazing dress :O)

Post a Comment