Monday, July 19, 2010
4. Tapas Party Outfit Post

Floral Boatneck Dress from Tulle; Vintage Purse and Ring; Shoes Faliya from Ebay

Well, here we are... My first outfit post. I wore this out to a house party. I had no idea I was going to be attending a house party until I got there. I thought it was going to be a get together with some work friends, but arrived to a house packed full of people. It was kind of nuts. My friend and I were over dressed, but decided to dance it up and take in the "kegger" goodness. Ha!
I loved this dress so much I wore it a week later to Zak's Tapas Party. We had a little get together with friends to celebrate Zak's turning 23! I made some wrinkled potatoes with mojo rojo sauce. Everyone loved it. Maybe I'll post the recipe some other time, for now here's a pic of us while we were cooking...

Oh! And while I think my T-strap flats are super cute, they leave little scuff marks everywhere I go! I need to get new ones... Have a brand you recommend?

Take Care,

~V

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger PrettyDamnCute said...
Love this dress! It looks so cute.

Post a Comment