Wednesday, June 23, 2010
1. An Introduction

Hello to all who may be reading...

I'm taking baby steps while attempting to enter the blogging world, but I'm excited/nervous about this internet adventure. So, to start things off, I'd like to let you get to know who I am and I'd love to get to know you as well!

Here's a peak into my life...

I live in a smallish town with my boyfriend, cat, and beta fish:





I work as a cake decorator/coffee & pastry distributor at a locally owned bakery. I have the pleasure of making some delicious confection, such as these:



I adore Martha Stewart and therefore thoroughly enjoy everything crafty. I don't tend to just stick to one type of craft, I'm kind of all over the place. I have a vintage shop on Etsy where I sell vintage clothing, accessories, and housewares. I also occasionally list items that I have created, like this Hand Painted Hippo Plate:





Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'd love to get any advice and make some new friends in the blog universe.

Take care until next time,

-V


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger PrettyDamnCute said...
We're newbie blogger together. Those cakes look amazing. Best of luck!

Post a Comment